Real estate marketing is a well-established process that combines time-honored methods and technology to deliver the most up-to-date data to potential buyers and sellers.
These are the basic marketing strategies we put to work for you.
PHASE 1: Before we list the property
A 44 point checklist of steps to ensure we are prepared.
PHASE 2 – Marketing and Promotion
A 44 point checklist of steps to spread the word to as many potential buyers as possible.
Sale And Closing- A 29 point checklist of steps to ensure your closing goes smoothly.
Top Ten Questions to Ask Your Agent
- How long have you been a licensed Realtor?
- How many buyers are you working with?
- How big is your company?
- How long has your company been in the business?
- What percentage of your listings sell?
- What is your average marketing time?
- Do you have testimonials from past clients?
- How often do you stay in touch with me?
- How are you different from other agents in the area?
- Why should I hire you?
- What you paid for your property does not determine its current market value.
- The amount you need to get out of the sale of your property does not affect its market value.
- An appraisal does not necessarily determine what your property will sell for.
- What another real estate agent thinks your property is worth does not determine its value.
To present a clean, spacious, clutter-free home – the kind you’d like to buy! Do a little each day and it will pay dividends.
You can find more detailed information about our marketing strategies by downloading a free copy of our “Marketing Program”